Keeping up with the times
FS Managed Accounts will provide a refreshing view and relevant content to financial advisers, accountants and SMSFs looking to transition all or a proportion of their clients into a managed accounts offering.
The market has changed
Changed regulatory and business conditions are forcing financial advisers to seek alternative solutions on how they can deliver value to their clients without incurring additional costs or risks to their practices.
Increased educational requirements
The Financial Standard CPD Program features a 'managed accounts' module available to its 3,000 CPD subscribers. Content from www.fsmanagedaccounts.com.au will be curated and those that pass our CPD Program's Professional Learning Criteria will qualify for CPD points.
Sections & Opportunities
The magazine will cover all aspects of providing and monitoring managed accounts, including:
- Cover Story - featuring a financial adviser who uses managed accounts
- News - the latest news investments, technology and applications
- Opinion - timely articles from industry experts
- Monthly and quarterly industry reviews
- White papers linked to the Financial Standard CPD Program
- Case Studies linked to the Financial Standard CPD Program
- Managed Accounts Research
- Portfolio Construction
- Investment Selection
- Value of Advice
- Regulation and Compliance
- Marketing and Communications
FS Managed Accounts is produced as a monthly online newsletter and as an annual magazine out in September.
The Journal is proudly produced, published and distributed by the Financial Standard, the media division of the Rainmaker Group.
For all editorial enquiries, please contact the editor on 02 8234 7516 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all advertising and sponsorship enquiries, please contact sales on 02 8234 7500 or SalesTeam@FinancialStandard.com.au